TROY & DOLLIE SMITH FAMILY YMCA GUEST POLICY
- Members may bring a guest every visit. There is a limit of 1 guest per member per visit. The same guest may come once per year with no charge. After the first free visit, a fee of $10.00/guest per visit, must be paid to the front desk prior to entry into the facility.
- Members must be at least 16 years of age to bring a guest into the facility.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member.
- No Facility Day Passes for guests not accompanied by a member.
- If the guest is 12-16 years old they must be accompanied by a member 16 years or older.
- If the guest is under 12 years old they must be accompanied by a member 18 years or older.
- All guests must sign the hold harmless waiver / agreement.
- Any guest under the age of 18 must have waiver signed by parent/legal guardian.
- Complete a Guest Information Form and all guests 16 & up, must have a current photo ID.
- Child Watch is available only to YMCA Members.
- YMCA Members of an Oklahoma YMCA may use the facility through Daxko Reciprocity as a full member, (unlimited visits). All Shawnee YMCA policies and rules will apply for Reciprocity Members. This policy will apply for Silver Sneaker guests as well. For program registrations, Reciprocity Members will be considered non-members.
- YMCA Members from a YMCA outside of Oklahoma may use the Facility as part of the A.W.A.Y. Program. They may use the Shawnee YMCA for 14 visits during a calendar year. This membership will need to be confirmed with the membership department from their local YMCA. All Shawnee YMCA policies and rules will apply for A.W.A.Y. Program Members.
For questions, comments, concerns, or special requests, please contact the Executive Director or Membership Engagement Director during office hours (Mon-Fri 9AM - 5PM).